Friday, June 09, 2006

Can I scream now? =-)

No, it's nothing that bad. =-) But it does look like we'll be waiting through at least the weekend before we see the children that weren't accepted for adoption by the other family. I swear I have checked my email a thousand times today waiting for the photos. I finally gave in and called Lois at Life's Vision to make sure that she had my cell phone. Yeah right! Such a silly excuse to call (and she knew it too!) but I was desperate for any information!

It looks like ONLY pictures (and maybe names/birth dates) came in, but not the particulars about each child. The family in front of us wants to make sure that none of the children are siblings so that if there are siblings they don't seperate them. I don't know if maybe two of the children resemble each other or what, but that is certainly a good thing to know and I don't blame them at all. It's just hard to wait!

Lois said that they *may* get that information from Ghana over the weekend, or it could be next week sometime. So it looks as if we won't know who our Kendi is this weekend. I did find out that there are actually FOUR little girls--two 4 year olds and two 3 year olds. The Lord is in control. He is the Dream-Giver. If we have to wait for X more months to see our children I know it will be worth it in the end.

Love,
Anita
P.S. Picture above is of our two and the two I watch during the day.

0 comments: