Thursday, June 29, 2006

It's Finally Hitting Me!


Oh my goodness! We could know who our Kendi or Caynan are by tomorrow night! I have been doing so good. Or rather I should say that the Lord has given me peace beyond my own understanding! LOL! I truly haven't fretted or obsessed about seeing referrals on Friday all week long. In fact, it surprised our agency director so much that she wrote to make sure that I received her email that said we would get referrals on Friday! =-) I have just felt at peace (and maybe a little bit down that we won't be getting our baby's referral as well).

But this evening as I finished up Samren's afghan it hit me--in less than 24 hours we could have another child in our family! Well, at least in our hearts. I have no idea what the Lord has in store for us. I don't know if he'll lead us to a boy or a girl, older or younger. And I'm (finally) so excited about that!

Christina and April--you both bless me so much. And I know you don't know each other but you both tend to write on the same days--so weird! LOL! Thanks for the prayers. And Chris, we definitely did not get an I-171. The letter is still such a mystery but does appear to be legit. We just don't know what it's for exactly!

Love to all,
Anita

P.S. The pic above is of the Afghan I just made Samren. I think it is the UGLIEST afghan EVER!!!!!! He picked the colors (as you can probably tell) and the went to gether oh so well (not!)!!!

0 comments: