Friday, June 30, 2006

KENDI GRACE AMPOMEA GILLISPIE!!!!!!


Please meet Kendi Grace Ampomea Gillispie! We knew immediately that she was our daughter--praise be to God! We were to get pictures of two boys and two girls this morning but only the girls came. No matter--there was no reason to wait for the boys--this is our Kendi! Her current name is Juliet Ampomea Amoako, and we plan to kee Ampomea (as that is a name likely given to her by her father).

We hope to go pick her up in six months (or less if the Lord wills it). Please pray with us that nothing will stand in the way of her homecoming!!!!

A happy mommy!
Anita

2 comments:

Mrs. Broccoli Guy 12:13 PM  

Congratulations!!! She is just beautiful and looks perfect for your family. SOOOO happy for you!

Momto16 4:36 PM  

Whooo hooo~~~~~ I am so excited for you my friend! I pray for the waiting time for you all!!! I can't wait to get home so that I can resume my normal annoying phone calls to you. :)
Love you tons.
MANY BLESSINGS GILLISPIE'S!!!!
Sarah