Saturday, November 25, 2006

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!! I got new pictures of our boy today!!!!! Lois sent them to me from Ghana! And you won't BELIEVE his measurments! 23" long (this is an inch shorter than Samren at 4.5 months old, but that is the ONLY small thing about him!!! LOL!

Bright is 15.4 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And his belly is 22" around!!!! LOL! My six year olds belly is 21"!
And his feet come in at 4"--not sure what size that is.

Okay, you all are not going to believe this is the same kid, but it is! I didn't hear any sort of rundown from Lois about how things are going but will surely let everybody know when I do. I think she was focused on getting the pics to me!

Without further ado...


I am still at my mom's house and blogging very quickly before we head to a movie. He is holding the toy that I sent for him, but the obviously didn't change him into the clothes I sent! Gotta love pink bunnies! LOL!

Happy Anita

2 comments:

Anonymous 7:46 PM  

OMGOODNESS!!! HE IS GORGEOUS ANITA!!!!!. And WHAT A BELLY!!! LOL

Nichole Who will be posting his picture on my blog as my new nephew.

Anonymous 7:31 AM  

He is adorable!!!!! I am sure you are thrilled to have some updated pictures of your little guy!