Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Yes, I'm posting again!

Good grief. Sometimes I go for days without posting and other times I come up with several things to write about in a single day. I could premise this post with a comment that I will be out of town for the next few days so probably won't blog, but who knows--mom has a computer, right?!

So tonight I've been emailing back and forth with my friend Linda. Our families traveled together to Vietnam almost 5 years ago to pick up our babies from Hung Yen Province (both around 5 months old). We got Samren and Linda got Naomi. The picture is the two of them on the way home to Oklahoma. =-) Linda lives about an hour from us.

Since Linda brought home Naomi they have been blessed to bring home 5 children from Cambodia. Yep folks--that's 6 adoptions in 5 years! So why am I bringing up Linda? Because Africa has been on her heart for a long time and she wonders if she might have kids in Ghana. She jokingly said she'd like to travel with me when I go to pick up our kids and I half jokingly said, "Come on!" And through conversations the joking became less and less.

I am so pleased that Linda is going to try to come with my mom and me when we go pick up the kids in Ghana! Between you and me (;0) ) I just know she's going to meet her future kids when she travels with us!

Love,
Anita

1 comments:

Anonymous 11:53 AM  

http://utairway.com/en/reg-World_Travel_and_Tourism_Council-512-8490.html - World Travel and Tourism Council
World Travel and Tourism Council