Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Come on Saturday!

Well, the good news is that I HEARD FROM LOIS! The other news is that she hasn't been to Ho Hoe yet. She'll be heading to Ho Hoe tomorrow and will stay through Friday and hopes to email me on Saturday with an update. I don't think Saturday can come soon enough, but I am really grateful to know that I don't need to stalk my email account for the next 3 days!
I wrote to Lois about the whole "mystery baby" post (see below) and it just so happened that she was online when my message came through. She sent me a quick reply to let me know all of the above and said it was the first time she had a reliable connection in several days.
I wrote to my friend Julz immediately to let her know that Lois had a connection because I know she is waiting on pins and needles for an update of Brody Emmanuel. I really thought Julz (and MO) would be getting their update today since Lois has already seen the kids, but I haven't heard anything from Julz so I'm afriad Lois lost her connection again. =-( Hang in there Julz and MO!
One last note. =-) I really think that the "mystery baby" in the photo on Eugemot's website is sweet little Deidre. I am *SO* happy for her mom Barbara. She is a gorgeous baby girl and now Barbara knows what her future daughter's mouth looks like! LOL!
Happy Thanksgiving to All,
Anita

0 comments: