Sunday, February 25, 2007

Every Glimpse Counts!!

It's so neat sometimes when God delivers excitement and encouragement during the adoption process in ways that you would NEVER dream up!

I have looked at my e-friend Darren's photos of his Christmas trip to Ghana oh...I don't know...maybe a thousand times??? NEVER before did I realize that Bright is being held up in the back of the group photos! I'm sure I've even looked before and didn't find him but all of the sudden today, there he was--his cute chubby self. =-) The close-up pics are really poor quality because I had to blow them up so big, but I'll take every glimpse I can get of our sweet son!! Oh--and at the top is a distance shot of Bright's orphanage--Eugemot in Ho Hoe, Ghana.
I'm going completely stir-crazy right now. I'm so ready to have my baby boy home with me. I'm ready to play peek-a-boo with him and hold him as he takes a bottle. I'm ready to kiss that plump belly of his, and tickle his chubby feet. I'm ready to look into those gorgeous deep eyes of his so I can tell him face to face how very much he is loved, over and over and over again for the rest of his life.
Love,
Anita

0 comments: