- Thanks for the prayers and suggestions about my bleeding socket. It finally stopped before I went to bed last night. Whew! Now I've just got to keep the little "clot" in there to avoid a dry socket. The pain is quite barable--wonder if that will change in a plane though???
- Lois hasn't been able to reach Edward yet about bringing Bright back to Accra with him on Sunday, but she said not to worry...she's got her ways. =-)
- We remembered last night that we have $1000 donation sitting at Kingdom Kids that I should have used to buy our plan ticket! Ack! So I'll be talking to them today about how we can still benefit from the donation even though agency fees and tickets have been paid. Will ask if they can send the money to LVI to be used for Bright's medical expenses or my travel expenses in Ghana.
- I've got to write and have a Power of Attorney signed by Eric today. Not sure what I'll need it for but figure it's a good thing to have "just in case."
- Got clarification on the little developmental update that Ernest sent about Bright. He is crawling "bit by bit" and can now bare weight on his legs for a "short time with help."
- LOTS of shopping to do still. This leaving for Ghana with only 3 days notice is tough! LOL!
- One of my senators has (or will?) send a letter on Bright's behalf to the Embassy in Accra, urging them to process his case as quickly as possible.
- Today will be used to make lots of lists (contact lists, grocery lists, packing lists, etc.), to pack, and to shop.
Okay, back to the work at hand!