Friday, May 18, 2007

T - 5hrs

Well, I think this will be my last post before take-off. Luggage is packed (except for very last minute stuff) and I think I'll be okay on weight. I'm a few pounds over but hopefully they'll give me grace.

Eric is doing a bit better this morning. He made it all night without throwing up, and has done okay so far today. He isn't well enough to go to work so he's working from home.

Gosh, my mind is blank. No passport for Bright as of 3:20 Ghana time. Paul and Bright will pick me up at the airport. Oh...woke up with a cold this morning. Yuck.

I think updates will be sporadic at best while I'm in Ghana, with the electricity being off so much of the time. But you know I'll update as I can. If anybody needs to email me it's best to email at agillispie@gmail.com.

Next update from Ghana!
Anita

0 comments: