Monday, December 29, 2008

Frequent Flyer CONTROL!

Okay, so am I the only one that feels this way? Once you get a certain amount of frequent flyer miles with a specific airline it is HARD to think about going with another carrier. Just think of all of those miles I would lose!

My first trip to Ghana I took NW/KLM (through Amsterdam). It was the cheapest flight. And there was no such thing as Delta going straight from NY to Accra at the time. Since then I have taken NW/KLM every single flight. Those miles! They are calling to me!

I almost took a big step today and went with Lufthansa. It was a great itenerary. Hardly any layovers! And I could get the exact dates I wanted. But no. In the end I chickened out. I KNOW Amsterdam. It drives me crazy--that airport--but at least I know how to get around there. Frankfurt? What might that be like? What if they have stinky bathrooms? [Amsterdam has some NICE bathrooms! LOL!]

In the end the thousands of frequent flyer miles won out again. I'm a wimp. They control me! LOL!

Anita

1 comments:

Unknown 11:41 PM  

I love reading your blog! What if there were stinky bathrooms! You made the right choice! Can't wait to read about your trip!
Nicole