Friday, February 06, 2009

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by my fellow blogger friend Nichole. Here are the rules:

1. Go to the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun

This is a photo of Samren in 2003, just after he got his G-tube. He had a serious GI disease at the time (healed now). This tube was a God-send and made such a positive difference to Samren and our family. I can't tell you how wonderful it was not to have to worry about my baby getting enough calories to eat each day.

Now I'm supposed to tag 4 people. In a rush, so I'm not going to link. You ladies know who you are!

1. Amy Fabu

2. Linda Smith

3. Laurel D.

4. Mary Grace

4 comments:

whenpigsfly 9:57 AM  

OH Fun!!!!! Let me go find just what photo that might be!!!
Linda

Laurel 2:07 PM  

Got it! I'll check out my pics this afternoon when the 3 little ones go home that I am babysitting.


:) :) :)

Unknown 2:08 PM  

Thanks for playing! It is a fun game, and I just love to learn more about your family!

mary grace 9:53 PM  

Check ... let's see what I've got in there!