Sunday, February 15, 2009

Whole Bunch of Nanas Dah-di

Bright didn't love his daddy instantly. He was resistant. After all, he had been with mommy for almost a month in Ghana. I was all he knew. He continues to be a mama's boy, but he definitely loves his daddy too. I caught this shot last night while they were watching TV.

Eric started saying "Do you know how much I love you? A whole bunch of bananas!" when Bright first got home. Now Bright says "I love you" by saying "Whole bunch of nanas daddy." His daddy sounds like "dah-di" because of his leftover Ghanaian accent. So cute.

5 comments:

Bingaling 8:00 PM  

Too cute! I love how Bright just lounges right on top of him! Precious!
Chanda

Jen 8:18 PM  

What a fabulous picture. Do you scrapbook? That is a great one for it's own page and story. Love it!! :-)

Jennine

A. Gillispie 8:32 PM  

I would love to be a scrapbooker but I never find the time. My blog pretty much documents everything until one day when I have time to put it on paper! =-)

Unknown 11:45 PM  

Oh, for super sweet!

whenpigsfly 10:48 PM  

What a great photo Anita!! You have such a gift!Linda