Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Can you help?

I have a friend who is in a horrible situation. She has adopted two children internationally. The children are COMPLETELY ready to come home--even have their visas. However, my friend still needs $3600 in order to bring her kids home. Can you help? Do you know someone who can? She doesn't know I am posting this--has NOT asked me to do this. She is a believer, a wonderful sister in Christ. She and her husband have traveled a long road to get to this point. She just needs a blessing!

If you are able to bless her family with a donation or an interest free loan, please write to me at agillispie@cox.net.

Thanks,
Anita

2 comments:

frogglet 8:54 AM  

I hope someone special is able to help this family, soon. I wish we were in a position to help but not at this time. Good Luck to your Friend' Family.

Deborah 6:10 AM  

Thank you for this post...it certainly was the beginning of soooo many blessings!

Thank you for all your help and support.