Sunday, July 19, 2009

Monkey Tails and Pony Tails



Taevy decided she wanted to cut her hair. In our family Taevy's hair is an ongoing topic of discussion because it's SO beautiful long, but she doesn't like to take care of it so it's the cause of conflict as well! Add to that my mom's GREAT affection for long hair on little girls, and we have quite a dilemma when the subject of haircut comes up. But we went for it. A cute spunky little bob. I think it makes her look a little older, and totally fits her bubbly personality. Her hair grows super quick so within a year it will be to the middle of her back again and Grandma B will be happy again!!!! =-)

I mentioned recently that our new obsession around here is chocolate covered frozen bananas. I mentioned these to my cousin the other day and she said her dad always called them "Monkey Tails" when she was growing up. Is that not too cute? So...new family favorite...Monkey Tails!

3 comments:

Tricia 8:14 PM  

I love her haircut! Of course I have that cut on one of my girls.

In His Dust 10:05 PM  

TOO CUTE!

Laurel 12:00 AM  

LOVE the new haircut! Too cute!


Laurel