Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Long Day

Left for Arkansas Children's at 5:30 this morning. Got home at about 6:00 this evening. Lots of adoptive families who need me right now, but I'm feeling pretty worn down. In fact, when I just wrote "worn down" the image in my mind's eye was an arm that is injured to the bone. A big gaping wound. I don't feel as bad as that image would suggest, but I thought it was interesting that imagine just appeared!

Continue to have fantastic experiences with Arkansas Children's Hospital. I highly recommend them to anybody who would need specialized medical care in the area.

I'm really trying to look forward to my upcoming trip to Ghana. It seems at this point that it will be a sort of vacation. I need to be refilled by the country I love. I need to hear roosters and smell fire. I even need to sweat so much that I don't pee all day! I also think I need a break from the technology, but I won't ever be able to choose it here. Ghana will choose it for me. =-)

1 comments:

Michelle 7:58 AM  

I noticed when I was in Ghana that I was more relaxed than I had been in years...all of the million things I need to do at home were so far away from me. I totally love being in Ghana too.