Monday, March 15, 2010

Rah!

It's official. I'm done with the "blah" and onto the "rah!" No more frowns for me. I am believing for BREAKTHROUGH for several friend's adoptions right now, and celebrating with an amazing lady who just finally got the BREAKTHROUGH she's been waiting for!!!!!! Three cheers for Stephanie and Mercy Salzwedal!!!!!!!! Bring 'er home girly!

Linda, you're next! This is the week for BREAKTHROUGH with Daniel's case!

N and K--that miracle is on it's way! Believing for FRIDAY!

Anita

3 comments:

Salzwedel Family 9:32 PM  

Rah! Rah! Rah! I think I have been grinning from ear to ear all afternoon. Praying and believing for everyone.

whenpigsfly 10:01 PM  

I am so pumped reading that the Salzwedels got good news FINALLY!!
I am ready for SMith good news too. I wnat the Gillispie kiddos to meet their new "cousin "Daniel really soon.....like APRIL!!!
Love
Linda
so glad you are back into RAH RAH!!!!!

Teabo Chica 12:53 AM  

I'm feeding off your positive spirit and hope I am the N you were talking about :)! I keep sharing with Frank that this part could have been so hard if I didn't have you to call at 9:00 on some weekend nights when I am going through a little freak out.
Praying for good news for everyone!
Stephanie...been so excited for you all day!