Sunday, April 25, 2010

To my LH friends....

I just got home and read about all you've been going through. Please know that you'll be in my prayers in the coming weeks. What horrible things your children have lived through. I have no words big enough to express the feelings I have about this. Thank you for standing up for what is right. Thank you for not giving up on the children that made it into American homes, and for working with the proper authorities to make sure the children who were still living that hell will be appropriately cared for now.

Much love,
Anita

4 comments:

exmish 6:52 AM  

Thanks, Anita. :) *HUGS* to you and yours as well.

Laurel 10:51 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
FullPlateMom 11:10 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lois 4:48 PM  

Huge thank you Anita. Thank you for being a sounding board, a true friend.