Saturday, March 31, 2012

1,000 for 1: Now 500 for 1!!!!

Big news for Efua Green!!!! The Green family was just awarded a $3500 Matching Grant from Lifesong for Orphans! This means that if you donate $10 to Lifesong, it will turn into $20 (up to $3,500)! Woo hoo! Praise God! I really believe the Lord's hand is on the little girl's life. A month ago the Green family was so discouraged they didn't know if anybody would ever feel moved to help them. Believe me, this family is not a family who asks for help easily. They don't just want to ask for a hand-out. They've never made a habit of doing this in their previous adoptions. But they are in the process of answering the Lord's call to adopt three children from Ghana (two of which have special needs) at the same time. Efua was a bit of a "surprise" adoption.

At any rate, if you'd like to automatically double your donation dollar for dollar just send your donation to:

Lifesong for Orphans
PO Box 40 or 202 N. Ford St.
Gridley, IL 61744
ON the memo line indicate “Green” adoption preference # 2644
I will continue to update the blog on how the Lord provides for Efua's homecoming.

1 comments:

Jenny 7:56 AM  

Hey Anita,
Remember me (I think I said that last night I wrote about a year ago.) Anyway, I am going to send a donation to the Greens, but wanted to update you that we are in the middle of two HIV adoptions from Ethiopia - two little girls that are 2 and almost 5. I could travel for court at any time!
Jenny
(www.ourplansmultiplied.blogspot.com)