Sunday, April 01, 2012

Frustrated

It's the end of the weekend and I still don't have my trip photos uploaded to snapfish and photos out to families who are waiting on any glimpse of their future child. I feel really frustrated and disappointed. My computer started going out in Ghana and by the time I got home it was near it's last leg. It hopped along until Friday when we purchased a new one. Since then I've been transferring files from the old one to the new one. Thank goodness for online storage like Sugar Sync! Still, I have just thousands and thousands of photos so it's taken more than two days. Plus, I don't think I know the most efficient way to get my files from the old computer to the new one. In fact, I'm SURE I don't. I'm doing something wrong so OF COURSE right before it gets to "M" for "March" (where the Ghana photos are) it stopped downloading. I've spent hours today trying to figure it out. Trying something new right now. Ugh. I actually just said a prayer that the Lord would help me figure this out! I figure if He knows every hair on my head and every sparrow in the sky He won't mind a little prayer about file downloads so that folks can get pictures of their babies. =-)
If you're waiting on photos please just know that I'm trying. I'm so, so sorry. =-/
Anita

2 comments:

Laurie 8:51 PM  

Reboot - your memory may be full.

When loading transferring large files (photos) or new computer programs restart or reboot between programs to clear working files.

Hope this helps.

Julie Shaw 9:40 AM  

come visit my blog