Monday, May 04, 2009

I Heart Faces--Hats



This week it's all about hats over at I Heart Faces. If you haven't taken part in the fun yet, you really should! I realized today that many of my very favorite pics over the years are hat pics. I'm going to do another hat pic post later just for fun!

For the kids entry I'm putting in this photo of Samren--Christmas Eve 2003. 2003 was an incredibly difficult year for our (then) sick little boy. He was only "eating" formula through a g-tube at that point, but boy were we happy to see him so chunky and healthy-looking at Christmas!
For the adult entry I knew immediately what I'd enter. No way will it win, but I still love this picture of Eric in a goofy hat, holding Taevy in Cambodia.

4 comments:

Carmen 4:42 PM  

I love both pictures.....

A Family Completed... 5:09 PM  

Great entries. I love little babies in Santa hats!
Please feel free to check out my entry HERE

Shonni 5:15 PM  

I love them both...and the second is just wonderful...captures life!

AJ 1:37 PM  

Your baby is adorable! And that goofy hat is awesome, LOL!